Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Of Good Report and Praiseworthy"

I forced Adam to watch this the other night with Aunt Beth and I. He was reluctant when he read the description, "A delightful Iranian movie about a boy who accidentally loses his sister's shoes and ...." He said he would only watch the first few minutes and then he'd head off to bed. Well, an hour and a half later he was still up and suggested Henry watch it too.

I loved it. If you want to read more check out Ebert's Review.

"Children of Heaven'' is very nearly a perfect movie for children, and of course that means adults will like it, too. -Ebert




2 comments:

vickstergram said...

Okay. Where are all of the comments on this particular blog? Oh...this is mine here. More later. . .perhaps.

vickstergram said...

Come on! I challenge all of you blog commentators to make an insightful comment about this particular blog. As for me, this is my second take--right here! It's just that I thought that all Iranians went barefoot anyway. . .?
now thats a totally well thought out insight, right???