Thursday, July 5, 2007

Loving Her to Death!



This is one of my favorite shots of Samantha. Those chubby cheeks just melt my heart. I feel guilty I didn't jump in and save her sooner, but I've got to get pictures for the blog. Caroline literally loves her to death, so I have to keep a close eye on Samantha when Caroline is in one of her loving moods (which is often, and for no apparent reason comes up to me with a big hug and says "I just love you Mommy," followed by, "I just love Daddy, lets call him.") Besides being loving, Caroline is also very helpful and often volunteers to carry Samantha for me. Or she volunteers to watch Samantha while I go to the bathroom or take a shower. I politely refuse, as I think about the story my girlfriend shared that involved her son putting the new baby under the recliner.

Here are a few more shots of Samantha. We even got a couple shots of her smiling, which is a new past time for little Manthers. She loves to smile at Henry and Caroline and she even laid on my lap at the movies yesterday and smiled at me for a bit. (She really is an awesome baby, I didn't have to leave the theater once, and she didn't make a peep.) At her two month check up she was over 12 lbs and in the 90th percentile in height, weight, length, and my favorite category "head circumference." Now she is 10 weeks old, talks in full sentences, gives her mother 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night and is an overall joy!





5 comments:

stacia said...

ok she is so cute! i LOVE that first picture of her with Caroline... her face is so so cute! i find myself having to literally hide savanna from the boys. i am so glad you have a perfect baby. can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

I love those cheeks!

Mk said...

She is soo yummy! That face is too sweet!

Annie said...

What a cute series of pictures! She is adorable...I can't wait to see her in twenty days. You can drop her off at 4396 Muirfield Dr. #21 in Salt Lake on your way home from the airport. Have a bag of her food and clothes and I'll take it from there. Sound good?

vickstergram said...

All I can say is what a living doll!!! This makes being a "Gma" worth it to the max! Please protect those cheeks. Too many people will be tempted to squeeze them and after all, they aren't oranges.