Sunday, June 10, 2007

Body Spray





Adam was running low on cologne recently, and found himself at the grocery store. While they don't really sell too much cologne at the grocery store, they do sell male deoderant body sprays that are advertised to teenage boys. I think one of them has Nick Lachey in the commercials. Anyway, Adam bought a can of body spray. According to the label on the body spray, "The ladies will find it irresistible." While I have not really noticed a difference in the degree to which I find Adam irresistible, there is one little lady that has taken quite a liking to him...

3 comments:

Annie said...

I guess the advertisement jingle rings true. It appears as though Adam made a good investment. Way to go Adam! On another note what a beautiful picture of Manthers Panthers.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

It looks like you haven't got any music uploaded just yet. Once you upload your music then it should automatically go to your blog. Then just refresh the page and you should hear your jams. Hope it works, it's quite fun!! I really like it, it puts more meaning into the whole blogging thing, right? =)

Heidi said...

Samantha is so beautiful, Laurel!! We need to make some plans to come see you all and meet her!! (Did you know I'm expecting in November??!!) Call me and we'll make plans!

Heidi