Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Henry Report



First of all, it has been confirmed, by comments made to this blog by someone calling them self "Vickstergram," that I am Kelly Clarkson's half sister. Thank you "Vickstergram" for shedding light on this mystery. Secondly, thank you to everyone who has been checking out the blog and giving me regular comments. To keep track of this I have installed a website counter (thanks for the idea Greg). I started it at 53000 so people would think I have a really popular blog. Any how, the feedback I've been getting lately is that Caroline seems to get the most coverage in the blog and Henry has been getting left out. So I'd like to give you an update on Henry.

With the arrival of Samantha Henry has proven to be a very helpful young man. Henry is learning how to be a big brother and is defining his territory. Here is a picture of a sign I found on the children's bathroom door, the playroom, and on Henry's bedroom door. It says "No You"- with a picture of a person crossed out. He told me it was so that Caroline would stay out. It is the first thing he has ever really written, besides his name, without me having to help tell him how to spell anything. I guess with a sister like Caroline you have to take things into your own hands. Secretly, I was really proud of him, but we did have to take the signs down.

He is loving, enthusiastic, and passionate about everything he does- from soccer in the back yard to the Nintendo parties he hosts in the play room. I've kept Henry pretty scheduled this summer, he has attended soccer camp, basketball camp, and a preschool camp. This next week he will be attending the British Soccer Academy. I bought him some new soccer gear to wear, including a dry fit shirt and some cool soccer shorts. Henry was so excited he exclaimed, "These are the clothes I wanted my whole life!" When he said that I felt sort of bad I've waited six years to fulfill this wish.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Laurel Gooch-Clarkson Darowski:

I just wanted to thank you for the Henry update. I was really curious if he was still a member of the family, but it is confirmed that he has been away working on the ranch (please explain this saddle riding and lasso picture). He had some nice crocs on too...how are yours working out? Sounds like he is set for kindergarten with his writing and art skills. I'm proud of him too!

Durham said...

Henry is the best!!

vickstergram said...

You know,that Henry has great potential! I suggest that you place him in school for precocious and multi-talented youngsters. He'll be on Oprah within six months and from there who knows. . .!

vickstergram said...

You know,that Henry has great potential! I suggest that you place him in school for precocious and multi-talented youngsters. He'll be on Oprah within six months and from there who knows. . .!