Sunday, September 2, 2007

Random Airplane Conversations with Adam


Our discussion while flying over the Great Salt Lake just before landing in Utah.

Laurel: So you saw a frog on the front porch this morning?

Adam: Yeah, it was small though.

Laurel: So it wasn't the same one I saw last night?


Adam: No.

Laurel
: Wow, that's an unusual amount of frogs. I think I saw a dead one in front of the Flake's house.

Adam:
I believe the frogs are migrating to Mexico for the winter. They're just hopping through town.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I saw a lot of flat, dead frogs in Texas on the side of the road. That was back in 98 while serving a mission. They were kinda cool I thought. Good to hear from you Gooch!

vickstergram said...

Reading your frog blog happened to jog a memory in me of an old "X-FILES" episode that exposed the fact that many illegalaliens were attempting to return to Mexico after it had been discovered that they had migrated up here in in their expertly diguised costumes and were trying to take over the position of the Geico lizard in his ad campaign. Fortunately, the Geico "Cave Men" got wind of it and went on a "civilized" (we don't want to mess with their dignity) if not somewhat bloody attack of the frog aliens from south of the border. The final results of the frog annihilation have not been determined, but word has it from a reliable source I will refer to as the former cigarette smoking man that there will be fewer croaks in Texas because the frogs have nearly all (shall we say) croaked. Go Cavemen!