Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Manthers has a Tooth and a Tail


The angelic baby was fussy all weekend. She wasn't eating much and was making a weird whiny sound. She even woke up in the middle of the night. She was just out of sorts. I was feeling a bit sick myself so I thought she might be coming down with what I had. (I however, wasn't making the weird whiny noise.)

On Monday morning I kindly let her suck on my finger- it was then I discovered her first tooth! The weird whiny sound can now be explained along with her super slobber, and her excessive hand, thumb, and finger sucking.




Here is a pictures of sweet Manther's tail. She was born with a patch of hair that was longer than the rest. Isn't it weird? Maybe I'll put some beads on it before I cut it.


And here is a picture of some silly lady (Rebecca) trying to feed her watermelon.

8 comments:

vickstergram said...

Yeah for Manthers!! I had a feeling that that drool was dripping down for a good reason! And as for that whinning sound--I really think that Laurel still does it occasionaly when she's watching her favorite TV show,DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER. I mean doesn't Dog remind you a bit of Adam--really, with peace and justice for all!?

vickstergram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vickstergram said...

As for that pony tail, it should be glamourized as much as possible while she still has it. I'm sure all of the other mothers look at the little darlin' with much awe, adoration and envy. This coming from a completely unprejudiced G-MA of course.

Mk said...

i think she was grumpy 'cuz she wants to go to time out for women.

Mk said...

nice photoshop btw

Mk said...

i'm trying to grow a tail myself. If she wants to borrow my beads until mine is a little longer she can.

critts said...

Marc has a tail too! I guess they were both born 20 years too late...

Annie said...

I love the tail! Can I braid it when I come out there?