Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wild Animals & Brides






It's been about three weeks since Samantha was born and I have been going stir crazy from all all this time at home. So we decided to venture out as a family this past Saturday, our destination, The Dallas Arboretum. Here's a couple pictures from our experience. I didn't go photo crazy because I was just happy to be on a walk, and plus there were so many brides having their pictures taken I didn't want to get in the way. Caroline will proabably appear in atleast two or three bridal shots and surprise some couple when they examine their proofs. It was sort of inconvenient to have to stop every so often to avoid getting in a shot. So I couldn't really get any good pictures of my kids because Caroline wasn't in a wedding dress and no one would stop for us. Sadly, on the way out of the arboretum it started to rain, those poor brides. (FYI- Caroline is posing with a bear because low and behold the arboretum had stuffed animals on display- you could even touch them!). I'm also including a photo of our new stroller that made life at the arboretum that much easier. It has a place for Samantha in front and for Caroline in the back. Adam's friend from work, Greg, gave it to us when the baby was born. It is super cool!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laurel, your new stroller is yummy and I love that color, so...juicy green apple! Too Cute, I bet the girls look so chic in their new ride!

Annie said...

That stroller is so snazzy and cool. The only thing to make it better would be adding a motor to it. Way to go with the stroller!