Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Headstone of Adam Darowski


Let me put you worries to rest. You are not looking at the headstone of the beloved father of Henry, Caroline, & Samantha, but you are looking at the headstone of Adam's Grandfather, Adam Darowski the first. I guess that would make my husband, Adam Darowski, sort of a second. Adam was in New Jersey this past weekend to attend the funeral of his late Grandmother Catherine Darowski. Attending the funeral provided Adam II with a chance to reconnect with his New Jersey relatives. Everyone needs New Jersey relatives. In the picture below Adam II is at the graveside with his brother Joseph and his fiance, Emily.

2 comments:

Annie said...

This is kind of trippy...at first I was confused, but it all makes sense. I'm glad that Adam was able to go out to the funeral.

jdarowski said...

Both Adam and I have sort of funny looks on our faces...but Emily sure looks good.