Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Aunt Annie Comes to Help!





After a great week with help from Grandpa and Grandma Darowski, my little sister Aunt Annie came to help out with the kids while I recover from my c-section. As you can see from the pictures, the kids adore her. When we told Henry that he would be getting a new Aunt when Uncle Alex got married to April, he had a look of panic on his face and said, "No, I want Aunt Annie." Annie is very special to our family. She comes to visit every few months and does those special things that cool aunts do, like bring presents, play Mario Kart, play soccer, try to potty train a stubborn two year old, etc.... ( And yes she did get Caroline to use the potty a couple times, but can I say "Stubborn.") She is very special to us and we are very proud of her this week because she is graduating from nursing school. Go Aunt Annie!!!!!

2 comments:

Meglet said...

Aunt Annie was just as excited to see the kids as they were to see her. I wouldn't mind a full post on Caroline's potty training progress...

Annie said...

Thanks for letting me come out there. It is always such a fun treat to be out there. Especially to be woken up at 7 am (6 am my time) to Henry asking me if we can play Mario Kart. All I can say is good luck with the potty training...I tried.