Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rough Day at School


Today at Henry's school the children dressed up as their favorite nursery rhyme character. Of course, I remembered this particular assignment at 7 am. This didn't give me a lot of time to throw something together. Henry mentioned something about being "Jack" from "Jack & Jill." We worked fast. I found an old t-shirt, grabbed some scissors and grabbed a plastic bucket from the garage. He looks good doesn't he. Don't worry I know Halloween is on October 31st. Henry wants to be the "Iron Man." Who is the "Iron Man" and what is my husband teaching Henry?

5 comments:

Emily said...

He looks great! I once found out about a diaramma of Duchesne county that was due that morning at 8:50 and it was 8:00 am. We Mom's have to be superhuman sometimes!!! He got an A beacuse I'm awesome and so are you!!!!

Emily said...

Sorry my spelling really stinks! I used to be smarter, I think!

vickstergram said...

I think a large amount of brain cells die off with each child you produce. I should know. I think the people around me know about this pheonomenon, espeacialy those who know I can't spell that "phe. . .word" rite. See, there I go again. Actually, your brain cells can impove somewhat as your offspring flourish in a good environment, hopefully at your own home. If not there, you got me.

vickstergram said...

By the way,good thinking with the Jack costume. He's pretty tough looking. I was just wondering, though, if you had the time to actually let him fall down a hill near your house. Now that would have been a nice touch! Good job little "H"!

Natalie Scott said...

Hey! I'm noticing the shoes...you got them for him! Do you like'm?