Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Finger


About five weeks ago I did something like this to my finger. It was painful and a little shocking. And yes, I did it playing indoor soccer. In all my years of playing soccer I have never done anything quite like this. I knew something was very wrong, and when I pulled off my goalie glove I could not believe it. So my team, the "Red Hots," has been without their keeper for some time.
Now, things are getting much better and I can actually type. So you may see a little more on the blog. Coming soon- pictures of Caroline's team, the Butterfly Dragons!

4 comments:

Luke said...

I just saw your blog from a link on Laura Lee's. So fun. Your kids are so cute!
-hilarie

rvasay said...

Yahoo! Finally more news for the Argentines! Your Argentine connection

Jensen said...

Hey Laurel,
Saw your blog from Megan's blog!! Glad to see that you are still playing soccer! But that has got to hurt. Anyways, come check out our blog www.mitchandtrishjensen.blogspot.com
Take care,
Trish Lant Jensen

Unknown said...

Yikes! How did you manage being a household executive with a seriously impaired finger? I'm SO sorry you did that. Definitely explains your blogging absence. Here's to a complete and fast recovery!